Goodnight Sms


# ()"""() WAIT...

( "o" ) Dont

(,><.) Sleep let me pray ()"""() ( -o-) ( ,(")),

Dear GoD, plz.let my friend get sweet dreams, Good night!


#
I wish i was ur blanket,i wish i was ur bed,

I wish i was ur pillow underneath ur head,

I wanna b around u,i wanna hold u tight,

& b the lucky person who kisses u goodnite.


#
Am sending a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams,a blanket of care to keep you blessed in life a& a prayer to protect you always.Good night!



# LOOK...the moon is calling you,

SEE...the stars are shining for you,

HEAR... my heart saying good night.


# They say life ends when you stop dreaming,hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring.So dream,hope and love... Good night!


# Stars+moon= romantic night,

Birds+sky=lovely day, forest+animals =beautiful world,

U+UR SMILE=SO SWEET.

Good night

# As the day turns into night,keep your worries out of sight!No matter how tough the world may seem,you still deserve the sweetest of dreams. Good night!


# "Worries are like birds,let them fly over you.

But,dont make them build a nest on your head"-...!!

Gud Nìght with a Swt drmz.

Take cArÉ... Sleep well....


# Once the moon winks at u tonight, I wish sweet dreams embrace you tight. Hope your day was quite all right & now I bid u a lovely goodnight.


# Excitement,

Fear,

Sorrow,

& Guilt are Frequent Barriers to Sleep.

Break the Barriers of Today Before you Go to Sleep..

Good night Sweet dreams

# Somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true... goodnight & sweet dreams 2 you


# As u go 2 bed 2night,

I ordered bats 2 guard u tight.

I told some ghosts to dance in white, &

2 make sure u r allright,

I'll ask the dracula 2 kiss ur neck goodnight.


# I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good nite.......



# Sweet Dream Quote:
Keep all your troubles in your pocket, but be sure that your pocket has a hole in it..Gud night

# If dreamz vrn't dreamz n if dreamz true, i wdnt b here i wd b vth u. Distance is 1 thing dat kipscum us apart bt u r olwaz in my HEART. Gd nyt...


# The smiling moon, the silent night,the cool breeze outside and all the shining stars are wishing you to close ur eyes & go 2 sleep.Gud night and sweet dreams


# Don't ever give up wen u r down..it doesnt matter if u fall many tyms..jst remember that each time u fall ..I'll never let u reach d ground..trust me..i'll always be around.gudnyt..u


# Welcome aboard2 "Sweet Dreams" airline,

all passengers on bed,

hug ur pillows as the flight will be leaving soon 2dream land.

Enjoy ur time


# Tiredness draws across the mind making the body fade flexibility and soon windows of soul begin 2 close N enter the dreamland!! Sweet Dreams!


# Ur d reason why I hav sleepless nights.

Ur d reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight.

It's u that I'm thinking of when I lay down at night...


# I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good nite.......



# Since ur eyes are looking tired, let ur eye lashes hug each other for few hours. Happy journey into the world of dreams.Good night! Sweet dreams

# The stars r out, da moon is up, 1 more HUG, 1 more smile, KISS u once, KISS u twice, now itz time 4 bed.Close ur @@ eyes, n sleep tite!


# 1 evening I'll cUM 2ur room

Lok D door

Turn of D lights

Join U in bed

I'll cUM closer 2U

My lips near ur face

& I'll shout

Hav a great night

# Don't ever give up wen u r down..it doesnt matter if u fall many tyms..jst remember that each time u fall ..illnever let u reach d ground..trust me..ill always be around.goodnight..u


# Wishing the sweetest night to a sweet natured person..

GOD has been really kind..

May you sleep tight n fall from bed tonight..

GOOD NIGHT!!

# A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly good night n sweet dreams...


# Oh moon!-move slowly..

Oh birds!- dont make noice..

Oh breeze!- be silent..

Oh my HearT ! beat silently..

Bcz my dear frnd is going to sleep.

Good night my friend

# I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good nite.......


# Many of us either fear tmrw or regret yesterday... But I won't fear tmrw, if i get 2 b ur frend 4ever, and i don't regret yesterday, coz 1 yesterday, i met u... Good nite n sweet dreams my dear lovely friend...:-)

# Master of puppets is pulling your strings, twisting ur mind n SmasHing ur dreams. blinded by me, u can't see a thing when i count to 3 u shall fall a sleep 1,2,3,Zzz


# If the Path is Beautiful, ask where it leads. But if the destination is beautiful, dont ask how the path is. Jus keep going..! Good night with sweet dreams

# Somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true... goodnight & sweet dreams 2 you


# A sleep to end the day

A prayer to bless ur sleep

A song to lighten ur dreams

A cheer to praise God's presence

A peaceful night to u.

Good night


# As night falls upon the land, it is time 2 Zz again. With the moon hanging in the starlit sky, i'm here to wish U NiteNite! Sweet dreams, cover blanket tight tight


# Pearl of the Day: "Don't Judge ur luved ones by the Way they Speak, Judge them by the way they care becoz Care is Outcome of True luv..!!".. Gud nite:-)

# Tiredness draws across the mind making the body fade flexibility and soon windows of soul begin 2 close N enter the dreamland!! Sweet Dreams!


# On this cold cold nite,in My small small ROOm,i Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy & DrEaM of YouR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe! GdNiTe!


# Night is a time where we remove our all problems from our mind and thinking of gud dreams and thanking god 4 gave a gud day..

# Wash your face and wash your feet! Now itz time 2 fall asleep. Yours eyes are weak N mouth can't speak so hope this night shall b nice and sweet. Good Night.


# Stars light Stars bright u're the only Star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonite, good night sweet dreams


# Its my LAST msg 4 u ? ?

"LAST" means

L-Love Always.

A-All time miss you.

S-Save you in my heart.

T-True friend in my life

# I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good nite.......Close ur @@ eyes da starz r out, da moon is up, 1 more HUG, 1 more smile, KISS u once, KISS u twice, now itz time 4 bed. Close ur @@ eyes, n sleep tite!


# If dreamz vrn't dreamz n if dreamz cum true, i wdnt b here i wd b vth u. Distance is 1 thing dat kips us apart bt u r olwaz in my HEART. Gd nyt...


# If u'r awake,

goodnight my sweet darling and

if u just woke up, good morning honey.

Luv u so much.


# Don't ever give up wen u r down..it doesnt matter if u fall many tyms..jst remember that each time u fall ..I'll never let u reach d ground..trust me..I'll always be around.goodnight..u


# I wish that God would hold u tite. i hope that angels will keep u in site. Now just2make sure u feel all rite, i'm gonna wish u a wonderful nite! sleep tite!


# Hey u!!!Hey u!!!

Yes u...the cute one...holding this phone!

are you asleep?Just wanted 2 say Good Night..!


# Hi,I know u r sleeping now.so i don't wand to disturb u.but this "beeb beeb" is my sweet kiss.i wil give it againe.so keep in touch


# May be u are busy or tired by the end of the day, just wana tell you 143, GOOD NIGHT before I sleep



# Despite the Old saying "Don't Take Your Troubless & Worries To Bed" Most of the People still sleep with their wives!!! WHAT A CRAZY WORLD, Good Night.


# Name 3 characteristics 4 me out of

1. Arrogant
2. Sweet 3. Egoistic 4. Lively 5. Playful 6. smart 7. Honest 8. Shy 9. Confident

10.Hyper
Be Honest while you reply. Good Night


# The greatest gift u can give 2 sum1 is your time. B'coz when u give sum1 ur time. You're giving them a portion of life that U never get back. Good Night Friend


# Smiling is the second best thing u can do by ur lips, Of course u know the 1st...? Stop thinking weird... stupid its keeping ur mouth shut.


# I wish I would there to hold u tight,instead of saying this loving gud nite.hunny


# My day may be hectic.

My schedule may be tight.

But I would never let the day end without saying good night.

Sweet dreams SAM


# No sweet thoughts to forward....no cute graphics to send....just a...caring heart saying... goodnight take care


# As the day turns into night,keep ur worries out of sight,close ur eyes n go to sleep,for all the good times are urs to keep.sweetest dreamz


# A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams


# Darkness is every ware.

the birds r back there home.

road are quite

every body is sleeping.

but i m not u know y?

just wanted 2 say u Good night


# No matter the sky is black or blue, no matter there's stars or moon, as long as ur heart is true, sweet dreams will always be wif u. Gd Nite!


# In this lovely nite, I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U thru the nite, the wind 2 blow away ur stress N the twinkle stars 2 guide U the way, sweet dreams G00d Nite


# ThinGs 2 TaKe NoTe WheN u SleeP: 1st-MiSS Me, 2nd-ThInk oF ME, 3rd-HuG Me, 4th-LoVE mE. TrY 2 SLEEp NoW & CloSe Ur EyeS. Get Prepared 2 DrEaM oF mE!
Good Night



# LyinG oN mY BeD, LoOkiN at ThE CloCk, I nOe tAt iTs timE 2 zzz. I WonDeR HoW hAv U bEEn todaY... HopE Tat EveryTHinG is FInE.. WiSh u sweeT dReaMz n Sleep TiGhT!


# Good night my very special friend,I pray you lay in rest,And may tomorrow bring you,Much love and happiness.


# Do not think of me...i m in ur eyes.do not think of me...i m in ur eyes...in ur mind...in ur heart...in ur soul...everywhere...ever if u want me..just close ur eyes and listen i m saying.." i miss u"..Good Night..


# I Live By Faith & Not By Sight .. So Whether I See U Or Not, Talk To U Or Not, I Know That U R Still The Same, A Friend Worth Keeping Till The End.... Good Nite.


# When nights r long & friends r few,

I sit by my window & think of u,

A silent whisper a silent tear,

With all my heart i wish you were here.


# Hi Moon!!!Dim Ur light...Hello Wind!!!Breeze Soft...Hi Flower!!!Blossom Slowly.Hello Earth!!!Spin Gently....'coz My sweet friend is going to sleep....Good Night.....


# A special face,a special smile, a special someone, a special hug from me to u, a special person, I found in u, Sweet Dreams, Sleep well!


# can u do something for me? go to the window....look to the sky***can u see the stars? can u count them ? this is how much i miss u and even more !!!(***good night)


# Sending u MY BED 2 let u rest,

Pillows 2 give u COMFORT,

and MY BLANKET 2 keep u warm.

Goodnight! Sleep tight.

I cant sleep now..coz i lent u all my things!


# Begin the day with a light heart. Let all your worries be swept aside at night. Smile a moment and thank God, for every moment He cares for you all the way. Good Night.


# The night is silent but I can't sleep. Maybe because I am waiting for my cell phone to beep. Before I dream, what I want is get your message and read.


# As the day turns into night,

keep your worries out of sight.

Close your eyes and go to sleep,

for all the good times are yours to keep.


# My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night.


# Angels are there to guide and protect you in whatever you'll do.Tonight, they'll take you to a place where your dreams can come true.


# Dream touches your heart and soul.

It is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality.

Hope you'll have the sweetest dream tonight... Good Night!


# Take care! The texts you send me night and day like jewels in my heart they stay...And so to God I always pray the best of blessings be yours...Each day & Night.


# My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night.


# Touch ur heart, close ur eyes, make a whish, say good nite, sky so wide, stars so bright, off the light, sleep tight


# Sending u 1000 smiles.take one 4 now and remaining 999 under u,r pillow.pick out 1 every time u think of me,because i want 2 see u smiling always.You are my sunshine. and i miss you at night. will you be my moon? goodnight.


# I wish that God would hold u tight.

I hope that angels will keep u in site.

Now just2make sure u feel all rite,

I'm gonna wish u a wonderful Night!


# No matter the sky is black or blue, no matter there's stars or moon, as long as ur heart is true, sweet dreams will always be wif u. Good Nite!


# Sleepy msg for a sleepy person from a sleepy friend for a sleepy reason at a sleepy time on the sleepy day in a sleepy mood to say please sleep"gud night"


# Remember that each time u fall ..I'll nvr let u reach the ground..Trust me..il always be around.goodnight


# My sms may nt mean too much 4 you .. but to mie . it mean alot , cos its my way of showing you tat i care . good nite =)


# Tonight i'm going to sleep earlier b'coz i want to see u in my dream very early. good night .


# I'm sending a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams, a blanket of care to comfort you all night & a prayer to protect until morning. GOOD NIGHT!! SLEEP TIGHT!!


# look...the moon is calling u ...see the stars r shining for u..hear my heart says: may god build for u a castle in heaven and made u eat from its fruits !!!!


# I wish Moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right.Whenever U go to switch off the light,Remember that I m wishing U Good Night...!!!!


# U r the reason why I have sleepless nihgts,

U r the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight.

U r the reason I cant sleep without saying

Good Night.....


# G-o to Bed O-ff the light O-ut of tension D-reams come N-ice sleep I-gnore worries G-et up earlier H-ave nice thought T-hank the GOD..


# You live in ur dreams,but dreams may die. dont get shattered,never ever cry.da world is big &has lots 2 give,pick up a new dream,4 dats da way 2 live.Good NighT.


# In tis lovely nite, I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U thru the nite, the wind 2 blow away ur stress N the twinkle stars 2 guide U the way, sweet dreams G00d Nite


# My gentle micks u are a star that shines so brite .lovin u is a pleasure. my diamond i wish u good night.


# Do not count what u have lost.

just see what u have now,

because past never comes back

but sometimes future can give u back ur lost things! 'good night'.


# Love sweet as sugar, bitter if you dont know it better.bed the best place to think of memories which put u to sleep,telling u goodnite.


# Soft speech cleanheart peaceful eyes focusedmind and determined decision . with gods love always make u winner in life. god bless you


# Night is longer than day for those who DREAM & day is longer than night for those who make their DREAMS come true. Wish you Good Night & Sweet Dreams!


# Nice person's are like the breathing air....

U will never seethem....

but u will always feel their presence!!

As i feel u....

Gud nite:-)

# It feels good when somebody's there, it feels better when somebody shares, it feels best when somebody cares.. Wishing you a whole bunch of care..gud nite:-)


# Saying gudnite is not just putting an end to a day.Its a way of saying , I remember u before i go 2 sleep. Hope u can fel the care that goes with it.... GOOD NIGHT..


# Close your eyes,

Concentrate your mind &

Pray to god about the things That you want most.

GOD must fulfill your prayer...

Have a nice sleep...

Subscribe Here for Lovely Sms