Bijoy Dibosh Sms


Happy BirthDAY.

Oh no, Happy NATIONAL Day.
Oh I forget, Happy ANNIVERSARY.
No I Was Wrong. Happy VICTORY DAY.
Oh my god Happy NEW Year.
Oh shit Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY





Our life is full of Colors
I hope this 16 december will
add more colors to your life
Happy Independence Day


On Independence Day
Here"s wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us...
NOW AND ALWAYS!






Independence a Precious gift of God.
May We Always Remain Independent Ameen.
A Very Happy Independence Day To You.


Other might have forgotten,
But never can I,
The Flag of my country
Furls very high,
Happy Independence day

Also Read: Popular Bijoy Dibosh Sms In Bangla


Enjoyed this sms? Subscribe to Favourite Sms via RSS Feed or Email & receive free updated sms

Subscribe Here for Lovely Sms