Valentine Sms


# I luv U more 2day than yesterday, 
but not so much as I'll love U tomorrow.
Happy Valentine Day.
# The modest Rose puts forth a thorn, 
the humble sheep a threatening Horn, 
while the LILY white shall in love delight, 
nor a thorn nor a threat stain her beauty bright. 
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY.

# Valentine Day isn't jus' about hearts cupid red roses & 

lil heart shaped boxes Its's also 'bout friendship & togetherness & one time of...


# A friend like you is like a precious gem ... hard to find ... 
difficult to part with & treasured forever .... 
Happy Valentine's Day ! 


# What is common b/w good friends & Valentine's? 
They fill the heart with love & smiles ! 
Happy Valentine's Day to my friend who brightens up so many...



# Your Friendship is like a Diamond ... true and rare. 

thanks for being a gem of a friend to me! 
Happy Valentine's Day!

 # Whenever I talk to , I feel a whole lot happier, 

you just know how to lift up my spirit ... in a nutshell. I 
Feel lucky to have a friend like you! 
Happy Valentine's Day.

# You got a new Messages .... 

Day & Night & 
all the moments in B/W .... all I do is think of U ! 
Happy Valentine's Day



# No shadows to depress u, 

only joys to surround u, 
friends to luv u, and 
God himself to bless u. 
These r my wishes for today, tomorrow & everyday...

# What the heart gives away is never gone, but kept in the hearts of others, from dusk to dawn. Love you from the core of my heart. 

Be my Valentine. I love you more today than I did yesterday, But not as much as I will tomorrow. Happy Valentine's Day!

 # I searched through books & leafed through cards,
 For words that would convey, what I had in my heart,
 But when I sat down to write, all I can write was....I Luv U!
 Happy Valentine's Day!

# Tonight I ask the stars above,
 How I'll ever win your love,
 What do I do,
 What do I say,
 To turn your angel eyes my way?
 so..Happy Valentine's Day !!!

# We've known each other,
 For a long long time,
 But I never really noticed,
 All the magic in your eyes,
 I've been around you,
 A thousand times before,
 And you've always been a friend to me,
 But now I'm wanting more....think about it !
 Happy Valentine's Day!


# Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles...


For smiles can be given to any one...

But tears are only shed for people we love!

Happy Valentine's Day !
# Love is not how long u've been together,
Not how much u've given or receive,
Not how many times u've helped each other,
It's how u value each other !
Happy Valentine's Day !

 # ---;-<@ ---;-<@ ---;-<@ Roses exclusively from a nice person... "U" From a simple person... "ME" Keep roses until they dry... Keep my relation until I die... Happy Valentine's Day !  



# IF A PURFUMED ROSE TOUCHES YOUR FACE, IF YOUR MOBILE DANCES ON A NICE TONE, REMEMBER ITS ME TRYING TO SAY YOU "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY" 


# I wan't to kiss ur lips I wan't to play with ur teeth I want to teaste ur tongue Hey ! don't get angry friend I m toothpaste......... Happy valentine dear 


# T-o my Valentine, with all my love, 
 O-f whom I cannot say enough in praise, 
 M-ay my love for you sufficient prove, 
 Y-earning to redeem your caustic days. 
 V-ortices within may drag you down. 
 A-nchor, then, in my serenity. 
 L-ove saves some who otherwise might drown, 
 E-mbarked alone upon their Galilee. 
 N-or should you deem your own love not enough 
 T-o be the chapel to which I retreat 
 I-n search of a pavilion for my pain. 
 N-o love is love unless it be a seat 
 E-nchanted, where a stone might weep again  


# Valentine's Day Is a wonderful way To make "I love you" Easy to say.







Subscribe Here for Lovely Sms