Father's Day Greeting Sms

F is for the Faith that I have on you

A is for the Affection that you treat me with

T is for the Tender touch of yours

H is for the Happiness that you give me

E is for the Endless sacrifice that you make for me

R is for the Rapture that I get in your company.

Happy Father's Day dad!


Daddy,

You are my friend, philosopher and guide

I wish to you

Happy Father's Day!


Hugs and kisses

Games and Fun time

Teaching mw new things

Being patinet and forgiving

Tucking me in

Loving me lots

Wow, daddy!

Your really make the grade with me

Happy father's Day

Lots of Love, Too!


So many wonderful moments we have spent together,

so many wonderful years in all kinds of weather,

thinking of u father brings memories to mind,

wonderful moments I'll treasure,

these u gave me sincerely thats why my dad , I love u so dearly.

Happy Father's Day My dear dad


God couldn't be with me always, so he gave you to me.

Happy Father's Day daddy!


Friendly,

Affectionate,

Tender,

Heroic,

Easygoing and

Righteous...

That's you Happy Father's Day!


Respect you..

Lock upto you..

Aspire to be like you...

take pride in you

Love you

Never said it

Happy Father's Day


Thanks for being there through the tears,

laughter and dirty diapers.

Happy Father's Day!


Some things are just better the way they are like you! Happy Fathers'Day!


Dad...

you have an understanding heart...

and a source of strength thats amazing

you have it all!

Happy Father's Day to SUPER DAD!


In happiness, in sorrow

You were always there for me

I may not have always said it

But, it's the day to say it loud.

'I Love You Dad'

Happy Fathers Day!



Dads never grow old

They just watch us grow old

Happy Fathers Day


You've seen me laugh,

You've seen me cry,

And always you were there with me I may not have always said it

But thanks and I love you Happy Father's Day


My guide,

My cheer leader,

shoulder to lean on...

what do I call you?

you are all these and much more

Today, on Father's Day

...and no matter how many days or years pass...

I'll always be your little girl


Like a potter

You made me from naught

To my soul

Joy you brought

So much to me you taught

Dad, thanks a lot

To you I jot

A Happy Father's Day!


You've helped me take my first few steps...

And the most difficult ones too..

you drove away my frowns & put a smile on my face

Dad, no matter what the situations were...

I always knew you were there.

Happy Fathers Day


Father In Different Laguages

Afrikaans : vader

Albanian : baba ; at�

Apalai (Amazon) : papa

Arabic : babba ; yebba ; abbi (classical)

Aragones : pai

Asturian : p�

Aymara : awki

Bangla : Baba ; Abba


Basque : aita

Bergamasco : p�der

Bolognese : p�der

Bosnian : otac

Brazilian Portuguese : pai

Bresciano : bub� ; p�der

Breton : tad

Calabrese : patre ; patri ; pa ; pap� ; papallu ; patra

Cal� : bat� ; bato ; batico ; dad�

Catalan : pare

Catanese : pattri ; op�

Chechen (Caucasus) : daa

Chechen : da

Cree (Canada) : -papa

Croatian : otac

Czech : t�ta, otec

Dakota (USA) : ate

Dutch : vader ; papa ; pappie

Dzorat�i : p�re

East African : baba

English : father ; dad ; daddy ; pop ; poppa ; papa

Esperanto : patro

Estonian : isa

Faeroese : fa�ir

Faeroese : fa�ir


Filipino : tatay, itay, tay ; ama

Finnish : is�

Flemish : vader

French : papa

Frisian : heit

Galician : pai

German : banketi, Papi

Griko Salentino : ci�ri

Greek : pater (the -ter is pronounced "tare" and the e should have a macron over it)

Guaran : t�va ; ru

Hebrew : abba(h)

Hindi : Papa ; Pita-ji

Hungarian : apa

Hungarian : apa ; apu ; papa ; �desapa

Icelandic : pabbi ; fa�ir

Indonesian : bapa ; ayah ; pak

Irish : athair ; daid�

Italian : babbo

Japanese : otosan, papa

Judeo-Spanish : padre ; baba ; babu

Kikuyu : baba

Kiswahili : Baba

Kobon (New Guinea) : bap

Kurdish Kurmanji : bav

Ladin : pere

Latin : pater ; papa ; atta

Latvian : tevs

Leonese : pai

Ligurian : paire

Limburgian : vader ; vajer ; pap

Lingala : tata

Lithuanian : tevas ; pradininkas ; protevis

Lombardo Occidentale : bub�

Lunfardo : viejo

Luo (Kenya) : baba

Maasai : papa ; paapa ; olaiiu

Malagasy : ray

Malay : bapa

Maltese : missier

Mandarin : b� ; b�ba (informal)

Mandarin Chinese : baba

Mantuan : up� ; pap� ; babbo

Maori : haakoro ; kohake

Mapunzugun : chaw ; chao

Modern Greek : babbas

Moravian : tata

Mudn�s : p�der

Modern English : father, daddy

Middle English : fader


Nadsat : Pee

Nahuatl (Mexico) : ta�

Napulitano : pate

Nepali : buwa

Norwegian : pappa ; far

Occitan : paire

Old English : faeder (the 'ae' is the short a sound in cat)

Parmigiano : p�der

Persian/Farsi : pedar, pitar ; simply Baabaa

Piemontese : pare

Pipil (El Salvador) : tatah

Polish : tata ; ojciec

Portuguese : pai

Quechua (Ecuador) : tayta

Quechua : tata ; churiyaqe

Rapanui : koro ; matu�a ; matu�a tane

Reggiano : peder

Romagnolo : b�

Romani : dad

Romanian : tata

Romanian : tata ; parinte ; taica

Romansh : bab

Russian : papa

Saami : �hcci

Samoan : tama

Sango : baba

Sanskrit : t�tah ; janak

Sardinian (Limba Sarda Unificada) : babu

Sardinian Campidanesu : babbu

Sardinian Logudoresu : babbu

Shona : baba

Sicilian : patri

Slovak : otec

Slovenian : ��e

Spanish : pap� ; viejo ; tata

Spanish,Latin : padre

Swahili : baba ; mzazi

Swedish, Norwegian, and Danish : fadar

Swedish : pappa

Swiss German : Vatter

Tagalog : tatay ; ama

Triestino : pare

Turkish : baba

Turkmen : d�de ; kaka

Urdu : Abbu ; Abbu-ji ; Abbu-jan ; bap

Valencian : pare

Venetian : pare ; pop ; 'op ; pup ; pap

Viestano : attn'

Wallon : pre

Welsh : tad

Xhosa (South Africa) : -tata

Yiddish : tatti ; tay ; foter ; tateh

Zeneize : po


Subscribe Here for Lovely Sms