Valentine Sms (2)


# The measure of love is when

you love without measure.

In life there are very rare chances

that you'll meet the person you love and loves you in return.

So once you have it don't ever let go,

the chance might never come your way again.

It's better to lose your pride to the one you love,

than to lose the one you love because of pride.

We spend too much time looking for the right person to love or

finding fault with those we already love,

when instead we should be

perfecting the love we give.


#
Some feeling r arises when we fall in love, some dream r arises when we fall in love, bt dnt break any heart cz of relation of heart beat


# B lessings are the things we take for granted.

E ach holiday we notice what we see.

M ost know the Earth is utterly enchanted

Y et walk through life and love mechanically.

V aluing one's gifts takes resolution

A fter days and nights of fantasy.

L ove brings the sweet relief of absolution,

E nveloping our hesitance in need.

N o touch inspires so swift a revolution,

T ransforming all the hieroglyphs we read.

In your love is the charity of spring,

N either self-obsessed nor blinded by some creed,

E mbracing the grey dawns that blessings bring.


#
There are times when I fall in love with someone new, but I always seem to find myself back in love with you.


# I wish my eyes could speak what my heart feels for you, coz my lips can lie on what is true. My eyes couldn't coz even if I close them I could still see you.


# BE MINE VALLENTINE

I AM SENDING YOU THIS

VALENTINE WISH

WITH HUGS AND KISSESS ,TOO ;

CAUSE THERE,S A PLACE

HERE IN MY NEART THAT,S

MAD FOR ONLY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!


# It's love

Which brings

Joy and sorrow

Together

in Life

as a

Joyful sorrow


# ...........TO MY...................

.........VALENTINE...............

....I LOVE YOU SO COMPLEETLY.....

......OUR LOVE IS A DEEP.........

........AS THE ACEAN.............

....AS HIGH AS THE STARS........

.............AND.................

,,,,,,,,,AS SPECIAL,,,,,,,,,,,,

.,.,.,.,.AS THE SKY.,.,.,.,.,..


# When we are apart, time goes very slowly.

A second feels like a minute.

A minute feels like an hour.

An hour feels like a day.

A day feels like a week.

A week feels like a month

A month feels like a year.

But our love for each other grows stronger, no matter how long we are apart


# If there were no words

No way to speak

I would still here you

If there were no tears

No it to feel inside

I would still feel for you

And even if the sun refuse to shine

Even if all ends ran out Love

I would still have you here

Until the end of time

All I need is you my VALENTINE.


# As your views love is something but as for me love is everything & u r my everything. I love u sooooooooooooooo much


# Valentine Gift

On Valentine's Day,

I'm thinking about

the special ways

you have made my life better.

The little things,

the not-so-little things...

Your kindness,

the way you always listen

and pay attention to me.

You make my world

brighter and richer.

You're a gift to me,

and I thank you

for being you.


# What is love......what is ......... what is...........

just a great feeling....which is also became very danger.......if your love is not with you.....so

be careful


# Tomorrow is Valentine Day

There is only one thing I wish to say

There is only one day left for Valentine day

Let all the lovers of the world unite

Let there be peace and love in everyone's sight

Let the kisses flow smoothly like a stream

Let everyone meet the men and women of their dreams

Let everyone get a lovers valentine card

Even sending one yourself is not very hard

This day of love when you cannot say no

Telling your sweetheart that you love them so

Say it with flowers and say it with all your love

Say it with chocolates or with two white doves

Just show all your love on Valentine Day


# There's a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when U R gone. Mend me 2 ur side and never let go. The more I live The more I know, wat's simple is true, I love you.


# Some promises are always unspoken some memories are always unwritten feel the magic of true relation u will know that sme words are always unspoken LOVE


# Sometimes my eyes get jealouse of my Heart! You Know Why? Bcoz.. you always remain close to my HEART n far from my EYES.


# Funny Valentine!

Where are you?

How will you come to me?

In a red box, the softness of

A teddy bear or the tenderness of

A kiss?

The security of a hug, the snug warm

Feeling of love?

You seem sooo far away!

I think about you when I close my eyes

And even when I open them in the morning.

It may not be Valentine's Day everyday

But with you. just know your

My love supply.

My Funny Valentine!


# Love is a sweet posion for true love..who kills the true lover slowly, slowly & slowly..


# Every second is a moment in time & I've experienced quite a variety of them.But none can ever surpass or be as important as a moment with you.


# One beautiful heart is better than thousand beautiful faces!so plz look for beautyful minds not for beautyful faces.So, choose people having beautiful hearts rather than beautiful faces.


# The one thing in life that hurts most is to know the one person you'd die to be with, could only be with you in heaven.


# I luv ur eyes, i luv ur smile, i cherish ur ways, i adore ur style. Wat can i say, ur 1 of a kind and 24/7 ur on my mind


# We've known each other,

For a long long time,

But I never really noticed,

All the magic in your eyes,

I've been around you,
A thousand times before,

And you've always been a friend to me,

But now I'm wanting more


# They say everybody is 1 time somebody's fool. Since u r so beautiful, warn & charming, what a lucky fool i am.


# love its a pain there is no doctor that can explain it,it tackles the heart and affects the brain.


# To love is one thing...and to be loved is an other thing...but to be loved bye the one you love is everything


# Don't luv the luv unless the luv luvs u & if the luv luvs u, luv the luv in such a way that it doesn't luv anybody else!


# Beauty doesn't make love

but

love makes

Beauty!!!

Break everything

But

Never Break the Heart!!

Heart is the Muisic

PLAY it

"But"

never play with it!


# I luv ur eyes, i luv ur smile, i cherish ur ways, i adore ur style. Wat can i say, ur 1 of a kind and 24/7 ur on my mind


# Your love matters so much, more than anythin else to me, for, in your arms, I find everything elseEverything I dreamed about and wished for I findfulfillment of my every sense, every feeling and there's this divine discovery OF MY VERY OWNSELF, IN YOU


# If i would know that i m gonna die tomorrow, i'll spend 23 hours with u and if u wonder what about the last hour..in that i;ll find someone who can take care of u...love you always...miss u...


# Sometimes:

My Brain is tired 2 think.

Eyes r tired 2 see.

Lips r tired 2 speak.

Hands r tired 2 work.

Feet r tired 2 walk.

But my Heart is never been tired 2 loveng u.


# In LOVE, very rarely do we win but when love is TRUE,even if you lose, you still win just for having the privilege of loving SOMEONE more than YOURSELF.


# Distance cant separate any one time cant bind any 1 if felling r true in heart just close ur eye and u can find any one


Wish 4 " U "

Great start 4 Monday

No Obstacles 4 Tuesday

No stress 4 Wednesday

No worry 4 Thursday

Smile 4 Friday

Party 4 Saturday

& Great fun 4 Sunday

"Have a beautiful and smart week."


# ABC

=>Alwayz Be Careful

DEF

=>Don't Ever Forget (me)

JKLM

=>Just Keep LOVE Me

NOPQRSTUVW

=>No Other Person Quite Right Shall Treat U Very Wel


# Take care is the sweetest form of love. When someone say take care it is as good as saying i will keep u in my heart till its last beat. so takecare


# There's a love that only you can give

a smile that only your lips can show

a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes

and a life of mine that only you can complete.


# If u really love somebody but he doesnt really love u even if it hurts u to let him go u should maybe next time u will have a better chance!!!


# One day youll ask me: whats more important to you, me or your life? ill say my life and youll go and leave without even knowing that you are my life.


# Luv is something,dat no one can hate

luv is passion, v find in our mate,

luv can happen anytime,early or late,

luv is medicine with expiry date


# Heart can be stop beat 4 a while memories can be kept in a file desert can replace a mile but nothing can stop my smile when your name comes on my mobile


# I wish my eyes could speak what my heart feels for you, coz my lips can lie on what is true. My eyes couldn't coz even if I close them I could still see you.


# I wrote your name in the sky but wind blue it away,
i wrote your name in the sand but waves washes it away, i wrote your name in my heart but it will stay forever.


# MY LOVE IS LIKE A ONION IT HAS MANY LAYERS ,WHICH ADD TASTE IN UR LIFE BUT IF U TRY TO CUT IT OFF FROM YOUR LIFE IT MAY BRING TEAR IN UR LIFE

# Mountain can fly, Rivers can dry

You can forget me ,But never can I


# U know, What is the Difference between U and Blood, Blood Comes to the Heart and goes outside, But U come into My Heart and Stay there forever


# I am not a writer to write to beautiful words for U,Nor a poet to write Poetry on You. All I am is an ordinary man Who loves u XTRA ORDINARILY.

# I may be innocent to know what love is, I may not show it to you. I may not love you the way it should be, but Im always willing to love u the way i understand it


# Touch my heart & u’ll feel,

Listen to my heart & u’ll hear,

Look into my heart & u’ll see,

That u’ll always be a special part of me.


# LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away!


# What is love? dont ask the person who loves some1 but ask the person who have lost some1.


# Heart is like a crystal, preserve it.

Love is like perfume, spread it.

Feelings are like flood, flow it.

Friendship is like an umbrella, come lets share it.


# Ask my eyes to stop looking at you...

Ask my brain to stop thinking about you..

Ask my imagination to stop dreaming about you..

Ask my heart to stop beating..

ask me everything..

But don't u ever stop me from loving you


# We are like PENCIL,best part of us is inside,We make marks as we touch others lives,we make mistakes,we erase but we become better as we are sharpned...


# How 2 fall in love:

Fall but dont stumble;

Be consistent not persistent;

Understand but don't demand;

Share & never be unfair;

Hurt but never keep d pain.


# BEAUTY doesn't make love but love makes BEAUTY ;

BREAK everything but never BREAK the HEART;

HEART is the music, PLAY it but never play WITH it


# Laugh like U've never cried.

Play Like U've never lost.

Love like U've never been hurt

& Live Like there is no TOMORROW,

Have a Nice Day!!!!


#
What I Love About You by Crystal Jansen

I love the way you look at me,

Your eyes so bright and blue.

I love the way you kiss me,

Your lips so soft and smooth.

I love the way you make me so happy,

And the ways you show you care.

I love the way you say, "I Love You,"

And the way you're always there.

I love the way you touch me,

Always sending chills down my spine.

I love that you are with me,

And glad that you are mine.


# Love Poem by Courtney Kuchta

If I could have just one wish,

I would wish to wake up everyday

to the sound of your breath on my neck,

the warmth of your lips on my cheek,

the touch of your fingers on my skin,

and the feel of your heart beating with mine...

Knowing that I could never find that feeling

with anyone other than you.


# An Entrapment by Anthony Kolos

My love, I have tried with all my being

to grasp a form comparable to thine own,

but nothing seems worthy;

I know now why Shakespeare could not

compare his love to a summer’s day.

It would be a crime to denounce the beauty

of such a creature as thee,

to simply cast away the precision

God had placed in forging you.

Each facet of your being

whether it physical or spiritual

is an ensnarement

from which there is no release.

But I do not wish release.

I wish to stay entrapped forever.

With you for all eternity.

Our hearts, always as one


#
A Special World by
Sheelagh Lennon

A special world for you and me

A special bond one cannot see

It wraps us up in its cocoon

And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold

Gently nestling us to the fold

Like silken thread it holds us fast

Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break

A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong

In a special world, where we belong.




#
Valentine Poem

If I could have just one wish,

I would wish to wake up everyday

to the sound of your breath on my neck,

the warmth of your lips on my cheek,

the touch of your fingers on my skin,

and the feel of your heart beating with mine...

Knowing that I could never find that feeling

with anyone other than you.


# Love Poem Of Shakespeare

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?


Thou art more lovely and more temperate.

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,


And summer's lease hath all too short a date.

Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,


And often is his gold complexion dimmed,

And every fair from fair sometime declines,


By chance or nature's changing course untrimmed.

But thy eternal summer shall not fade,


Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest,

Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade


When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st.

So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,


So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.


# Valentine Poem

Smile at each other, smile at your

Wife



Smile at your husband, smile at your

your children,



Smile at each other-it doesn’t

matter who it is –


And that will help you to grow

up in



Great love for each other



# Valentine Quotes

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.

--David Bissonette

What the world really needs is more love and less paper work

.

--Pearl Bailey


You can't put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories.

--Melanie Clark


Men aren't necessities, they're luxuries.

-- Cher


I'm always looking for meaningful one night stands.

--Dudley Moore


# 21 Reasond Why I Love U

I can be myself when I am with you.

Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us.

Because you make me feel like, like, like I have never felt before.

I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked.
Your undieng faith is what keeps the flame out of love alive.

You and me together, we can make magic.

We're a perfect match.
Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling.

Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead.

You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going.
You are simply irresistible.

I love you because you bring the best out of me.

Your terrific sense of humor.

Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat.

You're the one who holds the key to my heart.
You always say what I need to hear (You are perfect).

You have taught me the true meaning of love.

Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.
You are my theme for a dream.

I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.

Of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me :-)

# Differnt Languages - I love U


Afrikaans - Ek het jou lief
Albanian - Te dua

Arabic - Ana behibak (to male)

Arabic - Ana behibek (to female)
Armenian - Yes kez sirumen

Bambara - M'bi fe

Bangla - Aamee tuma ke bhalo baashi
Belarusian - Ya tabe kahayu

Bisaya - Nahigugma ako kanimo

Bulgarian - Obicham te
Cambodian - Bung Srorlagn Oun (to female)

Oun Srorlagn Bung (to male)Cantonese

Chinese - Ngo oiy ney a
Catalan - T'estimo

Cheyenne - Ne mohotatse

Chichewa - Ndimakukonda
Corsican - Ti tengu caru (to male)

Creol - Mi aime jou

Croatian - Volim te
Czech - Miluji te

Danish - Jeg Elsker Dig

Dutch - Ik hou van jou
English - I love you

Esperanto - Mi amas vin

Estonian - Ma armastan sind
Ethiopian - Ewedishalehu : male/female to female

Ewedihalehu: male/female to male.

Faroese - Eg elski teg
Farsi - Doset daram

Filipino - Mahal kita

Finnish - Mina rakastan sinua
French - Je t'aime, Je t'adore

Gaelic - Ta gra agam ort

Georgian - Mikvarhar
German - Ich liebe dich

Greek - S'agapo

Gujarati - Hu tumney prem karu chu
Hiligaynon - Palangga ko ikaw

Hawaiian - Aloha wau ia oi

Hebrew - Ani ohev otah (to female)
Hebrew - Ani ohev et otha (to male)

Hiligaynon - Guina higugma ko ikaw

Hindi - Hum Tumhe Pyar Karte hae
Hmong - Kuv hlub koj

Hopi - Nu' umi unangwa'ta

Hungarian - Szeretlek

Icelandic - Eg elska tig
Ilonggo - Palangga ko ikaw

Indonesian - Saya cinta padamu

Inuit - Negligevapse

Irish - Taim i' ngra leat

Italian - Ti amo
Japanese - Aishiteru

Kannada - Naa ninna preetisuve

Kapampangan - Kaluguran daka

Kiswahili - Nakupenda

Konkani - Tu magel moga cho
Korean - Sarang Heyo

Latin - Te amo

Latvian - Es tevi miilu

Lebanese - Bahibak
Lithuanian - Tave myliu

Malay - Saya cintakan mu / Aku cinta padamu

Malayalam - Njan Ninne Premikunnu

Mandarin Chinese - Wo ai ni
Marathi - Me tula prem karto

Mohawk - Kanbhik

Moroccan - Ana moajaba bik

Nahuatl - Ni mits neki
Navaho - Ayor anosh'ni

Nepali - Ma Timilai Maya Garchhu

Norwegian - Jeg Elsker Deg

Pandacan - Syota na kita!!

Pangasinan - Inaru Taka
Papiamento - Mi ta stimabo

Persian - Doo-set daaramPig

Latin - Iay ovlay ouyay
Polish - Kocham Cie

Portuguese - Eu te amo

Romanian - Te ubesk

Roman Numerals - 333

Russian - Ya tebya liubliuScot

Gaelic - Tha gra\dh agam ort

Serbian - Volim te

Setswana - Ke a go rata

Sign Language - ,\,,/ (represents position of fingers when signing 'ILove You'

Sindhi - Maa tokhe pyar kendo ahyan

Sioux - Techihhila

Slovak - Lu`bim ta

Slovenian - Ljubim te

Spanish - Te quiero / Te amo

Swahili - Ninapenda wewe
Swedish - Jag alskar dig

Swiss-German - Ich lieb Di

Tagalog - Mahal kita

Taiwanese - Wa ga ei li

Tahitian - Ua Here Vau Ia Oe

Tamil - Naan unnai kathalikiraen

Telugu - Nenu ninnu premistunnanu

Thai - Chan rak khun (to male)

Thai - Phom rak khun (to female)

Turkish - Seni Seviyorum

Ukrainian - Ya tebe kahayu

Urdu - mai aap say pyaar karta hoo

Vietnamese - Anh ye^u em (to female)

Vietnamese - Em ye^u anh (to male)

Welsh - 'Rwy'n dy garu

Yiddish - Ikh hob dikh

Yoruba - Mo ni fe

# Only open hearts receives love,

Only open mind receives feelings,

Only open hand receives touches,

Only the sweetest 1 receives my sms.

Happy Valentine Day to My Best Friend.


# Love deeply & passionately.

U might get hurt but its the only way to live life completely.

HappY ValentinE DaY


# Do crazy things 2express ur love. Put 2 straws in 1 bottle of Coca Cola, sit as close 2ur soul mate as u can & both of u & tell ur partner u love her & u cannt live without her. Happy Valentine Day


# I luv U more 2day than yesterday, but not so much as I'll love U tomorrow.Happy Valentine Day.


# The modest Rose puts forth a thorn, the humble sheep a threatening Horn, while the LILY white shall in love delight, nor a thorn nor a threat stain her beauty bright. HAPPY VALENTINE DAY.


# Valentine Day isn't jus' about hearts cupid red roses & lil heart shaped boxes Its's also 'bout friendship & togetherness & one time of...


# A friend like you is like a precious gem ... hard to find ... difficult to part with & treasured forever .... Happy Valentine's Day ! to a Friend who's...


# What is common b/w good friends & Valentine's?

They fill the heart with love & smiles !

Happy Valentine's Day to my friend who brightens up so many...


# Your Friendship is like a Diamond ... true and rare.

thanks for being a gem of a friend to me!

Happpy Valentine's Day!


# Whenever I talk to , I feel a whole lot happier, you just know how to lift up my spirit ... in a nutshell. I Feel lucky to have a friend like you! Happy Valentine's Day.


# You got a new Messages .... Day & Night & all the moments in B/W .... all I do is think of U ! Happy Valentine's Day


# No shadows to depress u, only joys to surround u, friends to luv u, and God himself to bless u. These r my wishes for today, tomorrow & everyday...


# What the heart gives away is never gone, but kept in the hearts of others, from dusk to dawn. Love you from the core of my heart. Be my Valentine. I love you more today than I did yesterday, But not as much as I will tomorrow. Happy Valentine's Day!


# I searched through books & leafed through cards,

For words that would convey, what I had in my heart,

But when I sat down to write, all I can write was....I Luv U!

Happy Valentine's Day!


# Tonight I ask the stars above,

How I'll ever win your love,

What do I do,

What do I say,

To turn your angel eyes my way?

so..Happy Valentine's Day !!!


# We've known each other,

For a long long time,

But I never really noticed,

All the magic in your eyes,

I've been around you,

A thousand times before,

And you've always been a friend to me,

But now I'm wanting more....think about it !

Happy Valentine's Day!


# Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles...

For smiles can be given to any one...

But tears are only shed for people we love!

Happy Valentine's Day !


# Love is not how long u've been together,

Not how much u've given or receive,

Not how many times u've helped each other,

It's how u value each other !

Happy Valentine's Day !

Subscribe Here for Lovely Sms